Say GOODBYE to toxic cleaning products! Learn how “Greening your Cleaning” is fun, responsible, economical, and healthy. Learn HOW and WHY you should make your own non-toxic, green cleaning products, with our simple recipes.
In an interview with Jamie Chambers, Sharla Snow shares how you can SAVE HUNDREDS of $$$$ while creating a more healthy, wholesome, non-toxic environment!
What is a TOXIN:
Any materials that cause death, disease, or birth defects in organisms that ingests or absorbs them. The quantities and exposures necessary to cause these effects can vary widely.
- Today cancer strikes 1 out of 2 people. Rates have increased dramatically since 1965, and projected to continue increasing.
- Allergies, Asthma, and Autism Spectrum disorders have skyrocketed.
- The GREATEST danger of exposure is in your home. Toxins in our homes account for 90% of all reported poisonings each year.
- Our homes are 2-5 TIMES time more toxic than the outdoors. Someone dies EVERY 20 seconds from indoor air pollution. Yet, we spend 90% of time indoors. Many of these pollutants come from the chemical compounds we use to clean our homes.
- Those who work from home and stay at home moms have a 54% greater death rate from cancer due to chemical exposure.
- Less than 2% of the 80,000 chemicals have been tested on human health.
- The typical home has 63 hazardous products that together contain hundreds of different chemicals!
Join us for information and recipes that will help you clear the toxins from your home and work environment. You will leave with a free sample, and tools to get started on your environment right away.