3027 North Lamar Boulevard #202
Do you need a website, but do not have the thousands of dollars to have one professionally developed? Are you a Content Creator, or Graphic Designer, and want to expand your skills beyond simply pasting text into pages and posts? The guru’s over at Hands on WordPress suggest that you start your education with this four week course.
WordPress Fundamentals will teach you how to develop, manage and maintain your own WordPress site. Over this four-session (10 hour) course, they will guide you through he process of building your first WordPress website. You will learn how to download and install WordPress, customize the theme, and build out a site navigation. This course will provide you with a solid foundation in the fundamentals of WordPress for anyone who want to learn how to create a WordPress website.
Who will benefit from this class?
- Business owners or managers who want to build or administer a WordPress site
- Hobbyists who want to share their passion using a WordPress Blog
- Designers and Developers who want to add WordPress to their website skills
- Anyone interested in becoming a part of the vibrant and growing WordPress economy as a career opportunity
Okay that’s me, what do I need to bring?
- Students will provide their own laptop computer (no tablets) with Windows, Linux or Mac OS installed
- Student laptop must have working WiFi functionality
- If you feel more comfortable using an external mouse, please bring one with you
- You will not need to install any software for this course, but you should have a modern web browser. For part of the course you will need the latest version Firefox or Google Chrome
How do I register?
Click on the link above, or go here to register for this class. I have personally learned WordPress from the team over at Hands on WordPress, and can testify that this is a HUGE deal. Well worth the time, and money investment.
See you in the class room!